Quality RI Private School Education
Thanks for your interest in West Bay Christian Academy!
For the safety of staff and prospective families, this year in-person Open House meetings are by appointment only.
We provide an engaging academic program in a nurturing, Christian environment that stimulates students to become thoughtful, active learners.
WBCA, an RI private school in North Kingstown, is dually accredited by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges) and ACSI (the Association of Christian Schools International), and receives annual school approval through the Rhode Island Department of Education.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes West Bay Distinctively Christian and Academically Excellent.
Speak with Faculty & Administration
Financial Aid Available
Join us in North Kingstown to learn more about what makes West Bay the best kept secret in RI private school education, including:
- Our 12:1 student:teacher ratio to encourage invested learning
- The benefits of Differentiated Instruction
- Our Robust Athletics program and enriching student life opportunities
- Field trips to encourage learning outside the classroom
- The development of strong Christian Character through Chapel and community service
- The Renaissance Program and other high-school readiness initiatives
Check us out on Facebook, too!
“You have teachers here who love your children with the love of Christ. And that makes a big difference. It made a difference for me, and it will make a big difference for your child as well.”
– Josh Xavier, Former WBCA Student; J.D. Roger Williams University
Dear Prospective Parents,
I’m so glad you are considering West Bay for your child(ren). We have a great curriculum, teachers and personal attention to offer your child(ren).
You take education seriously and you will find the same commitment at West Bay. We believe one’s identity in relationship to Jesus Christ is the foundation for young people (and all people) to walk and thrive in eternal truth.
The fusion of academics and character within a loving community is a dynamic combination. Come and see for yourself.
I look forward to meeting you,
Dr. David Greenhalgh, Head of School